*Updated March 31st, 2020
At Insight Global Education, our top priority is the health of our students, staff and community partners. With the recent and rapid escalation of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the status of each of our locations and making adjustments to scheduled programming accordingly.
The governments of Canada and the United States have issued travel advisories for all non-essential international travel. Insight subsequently suspended our spring 2020 programming and encouraged all students to return to their home countries in line with government recommendations.
Our customer support policies during the COVID-19 outbreak are as follows:
- Our program deposit has been reduced down to $500 USD.Insight will revisit summer 2020 programming by April 15th. At that time we will determine whether programming is postponed or is to go ahead.
- If a program is placed on hold, students have the option to delay their travel to a future semester, change the location of their program at no additional cost, or withdraw from programming completely. As is always the case, deposits are non-refundable.
- At this time all summer 2020 students are requested to not book any flights (if they have not already done so) prior to receiving confirmation from our team. Additionally, any payment deadlines relevant to summer 2020 programming have been suspended
- Students applying for a refund should contact payments@
insightglobaleducation.comand provide details as to why they are unable to defer to a future program. Each case will be evaluated individually. Those with exceptional circumstances may be provided a full refund (minus the deposit).
- If you are a teacher and have a program scheduled for 2021 and have questions, please contact your program representative you've previously been corresponding with.
Due to the rapidly changing circumstances, we will continue to provide updates on this page regarding the status of our programs.
Should you have concerns or questions related to the situation, please contact us. If you have questions regarding payments or finances, please contact payments@